The READEX project improves energy-efficiency of applications in the field of High-Performance Computing. To do so, we brought European experts from different ends of the computing spectrum together to develop a tools-aided methodology for dynamic auto-tuning. READEX allows users to exploit the dynamic behaviour of their applications by adjusting the system to the actual resource requirements. Detailed information are available in the Project Overview.
- READEX Beta 1806 - Within the last month we released beta versions at regular intervals. Yesterday, we uploaded the last beta version of the READEX tool suite, which will be followed by the pre-release […]
- EETHPC at ISC 2018 - And another workshop. During the ISC High Performance 2018, we will co-host the workshop Energy Efficiency Tools for High Performance Computing (EETHPC). Check out the program at the workshop website. […]
- HPCAFE at European HPC Summit Week 2018 - Like last week, the READEX project together with the AllScale, the ANTAREX, and the EXCAPE project is organising the High-Performance Computing Approaches for Monitoring, Exploring, Optimizing and Autotuning (HPCAFE-2018) as […]
- SC 2017 - This year supercomputing is just about to begin. This means that you have a many possibilities to get in contact with READEX. There will be a talk about READEX at […]
- Talk at DATE - Check out our READEX talk at the Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) conference on March 28th. The talk will be part of Session 2.7 “EU Project Special Session: […]