The READEX project improves energy-efficiency of applications in the field of High-Performance Computing. To do so, we brought European experts from different ends of the computing spectrum together to develop a tools-aided methodology for dynamic auto-tuning. READEX allows users to exploit the dynamic behaviour of their applications by adjusting the system to the actual resource requirements. Detailed information are available in the Project Overview. If you want to have a look on our sources, check our Github account.
- READEX Beta 1806 - Within the last month we released beta versions at regular intervals. Yesterday, we uploaded the last beta version of the READEX tool suite, which will be followed by the pre-release […]
- EETHPC at ISC 2018 - And another workshop. During the ISC High Performance 2018, we will co-host the workshop Energy Efficiency Tools for High Performance Computing (EETHPC). Check out the program at the workshop website. […]
- HPCAFE at European HPC Summit Week 2018 - Like last week, the READEX project together with the AllScale, the ANTAREX, and the EXCAPE project is organising the High-Performance Computing Approaches for Monitoring, Exploring, Optimizing and Autotuning (HPCAFE-2018) as […]
- SC 2017 - This year supercomputing is just about to begin. This means that you have a many possibilities to get in contact with READEX. There will be a talk about READEX at […]
- Talk at DATE - Check out our READEX talk at the Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) conference on March 28th. The talk will be part of Session 2.7 “EU Project Special Session: […]