The goal of the READEX project is to improved energy-efficiency of applications in the field of High-Performance Computing. The project brings together European experts from different ends of the computing spectrum to develop a tools-aided methodology for dynamic auto-tuning, allowing users to automatically exploit the dynamic behaviour of their applications by adjusting the system to the actual resource requirements. Detailed information are available in the Project Overview.
- DCAT’16 Workshop: Videos online - The READEX project is pleased to announce that videos recorded of the invited speakers at the International Workshop for Dynamic Code Auto-Tuning are now available online on the workshop page […]
- Keynote at ICGHPC’16 - Michael Gerndt from our partner Technische Universität München has held a keynote on Automatic Tuning of HPC Applications for Performance and Energy Efficiency at the International Conference on Green High […]
- Schedule online for the International Workshop on Dynamic Code Auto-Tuning - The READEX project is pleased to announce the speakers and preliminary schedule of the International Workshop on Dynamic Code Auto-Tuning (DCAT), which will be part of the workshop program at […]
- READEX to host the International Workshop on Dynamic Code Auto-Tuning - The READEX project will host the International Workshop on Dynamic Code Auto-Tuning at the 2016 International Symposium for Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), held March 12, 2016 in Barcelona. Invited […]
- READEX at SC’15 in Austin, TX - The READEX project will be present at the Supercomputing conference in Austin, TX through flyers at our partner’s booth ZIH, IT4Innovations, and ICHEC. Come see us if you are interested […]