The goal of the READEX project is to improved energy-efficiency of applications in the field of High-Performance Computing. The project brings together European experts from different ends of the computing spectrum to develop a tools-aided methodology for dynamic auto-tuning, allowing users to automatically exploit the dynamic behaviour of their applications by adjusting the system to the actual resource requirements. Detailed information are available in the Project Overview.
- Second Workshop on Energy-Aware High Performance Computing at ISC’17 - Another workshop where READEX is co-organizer: http://www.ena-hpc.org/cfp.html “The EnA-HPC Workshop brings together researchers, developers, vendors, and users to discuss the energy consumption challenge that HPC is facing. EnA-HPC Workshop is […]
- HPCAFE-2017: High-Performance Computing Approaches for Monitoring, Exploring, Optimizing and Autotuning - The Horizon 2020 Projects AllScale, ANTAREX, and READEX organise the HPCAFE-2017 workshop at the European HPC Summit Week 2017. The workshop will focus on monitoring, exploring and optimizing high-performance applications […]
- External Advisory Board - We are happy to announce our External Advisory Board (EAB). The EAB consists of experts and representatives from different domains such as industrial partners, end users, and regulation authorities. The […]
- DCAT’16 Workshop: Videos online - The READEX project is pleased to announce that videos recorded of the invited speakers at the International Workshop for Dynamic Code Auto-Tuning are now available online on the workshop page […]
- Keynote at ICGHPC’16 - Michael Gerndt from our partner Technische Universität München has held a keynote on Automatic Tuning of HPC Applications for Performance and Energy Efficiency at the International Conference on Green High […]